New Advisors have 60 days before they have to be entered in The Comp.
If an Advisor is not on the drive for 2 or more weeks in row they can be removed. (Ex. Vacation, extended leave, etc.) Manager must post reason for change on the message board.
If an Advisor is terminated they are to be removed from The Comp immediately. Manager must also post the termination on message board.
If there is a “Floater Advisors” on staff that writes service for 2 consecutive months they must be entered in The Comp in the 3rd month.
As a Manager you need at least two (2) Advisors in The Comp to win any given month.
Any Communication regarding the comp should be done on The Comp message board.
Failure to submit numbers on time will result in a 2-point penalty that will be carried the entire month, without exception.
Submission times are as follows:
BMW/MINI submit every Tuesday & Thursday by 6:30 AM PST
All other Comp Groups are to submit every Tuesday & Thursday by 9:00 AM PST.
Final month end numbers must submitted by the 1st business day after the last day of the month by 10:00 AM PST.
An advisor’s score is based on their KPI (key performance indicator) category. All categories are weighted evenly. The sum of the advisors KPIs determines where they rank in any given category. The sum of the ranked categories determines the advisor’s total rank within the rest of the group.
The manager’s score is the overall average of their advisors. This is calculated by adding all of their advisors’ total rank, divided by the number of service advisors. ‘Total rank’, is also referred to as the ‘manager’s score’ or ‘store score’.
In the event of a tie, first place, and the ‘Top Dog’ title, will be awarded to both first place managers
At month-end, the first place winner will be required to submit verification of all MTD ‘Comp’ figures. This includes:
CSI = Manufactures CSI report by Advisor for survey count
All reports due before the end of the first working day of the month. Any errors or omissions may result in disqualification as deemed by the CCI group.
The Comp Categories
All Advisors numbers are to be entered C/P, Warranty, and Internal (For the American and Japanese groups Internal numbers are not counted).
– This is the Advisor’s amount of “Perfect Score” CSI/CSE surveys.
– This is the Advisor’s individual C/P labor sales from the DMS RAP report
– This is the Advisor’s individual C/P Effective Labor Rate from the DMS RAP report
– This is the Advisor’s individual C/P Labor Sales divided by the Warranty Labor Sales
– This is the Advisor’s individual C/P labor Sales divided by C/P repair order count divided by C/P Effective Labor Rate. This can also be found on DMS RAP report
– This is the Advisor’s individual total sales of C/P parts & labor, Warranty parts & labor, Internal parts & labor. (Internal parts and labor is not included in the American & Japanese Groups)
– This is the Advisor’s individual count of their Wildcard sales. See the “Wilcard Points” for point value to enter for each item. (Example: Advisors sell 1 Trans flush = 1 point, 1 Re-Hose = 4 points Total Wildcards= 5 points). At month end reporting a DMS Labor Op report should be used for final calculation of the individual Advisor
– Monthly we will announce services as “Manager’s Choice,” these are items selected by the Groups manager worth 2 points each unless otherwise agreed by managers. The value entered in this category is the Advisor’s individual count of the current month’s Manager Choice Services.
Wildcards are counted on Customer Pay RO’s sold.
Transmission Flush = 1 point
Brake Fluid Flush = 1 point
P/S Fluid Flush = 1 point
Front Differential Flush = 1 point
Rear Differential Flush = 1 point
Transfer Case Flush = 1 point
Coolant Flush = 1 point
Alignments = 1 point
Nitrogen = 1 point
Odor be Gone = 1 point
Arctic Blast = 1 point
A/C Evap. Core Service = 1 point
Fuel Injection Service = 1 point
Fuel system foaming optimizer = 1 point
Diesel Fuel Injection Service = 1 point
Throttle body Service = 1 point
Re-hose (minimum of 4 hoses)= 4 points
At any point through the month, a manager can challenge an Advisor’s numbers that are based off the Advisor performance report (RAP). Wildcards & CSI can only be challenged after the month end numbers are entered on the 1st of the month.
Challenges are executed as follows:
A manger will call a challenge on the message board and notify the manager in question.
The challenged manager must fax or email the challenged numbers to Chris Collins & the manager proposing the challenge. The challenging manager may ask for whatever back up they deem necessary, (With in Reason). (Ex. RAP report, Op code report, Roams report, Atcon Report, etc.)
If the challenging manager wins the challenge, the challenged manager will lose 2 points from the manager’s score.
If the challenging manager looses the challenge they will loose 1 point from the managers score.
Anytime a manager is found to be “cheating” they will be disqualified for 2 months. The disqualification will only apply to the Manager, the store’s Advisors will still to be eligible to compete in The Comp.
*Stores on the CCI Chemical Program will receive double the Payout.